The mammoth US unemployment claims in their historical context.
And here are *daily new deaths* for 29 countries:
• Belgium joins UK and US with steeply accelerating daily death rolls
• Sweden has avoided lockdown, and its daily death toll is rising rapidly
• Low German fatality rate masked the fact that its death toll is tracking Italy’s
Finally, the "small multiples" showing all countries for which we have data.
Here are *daily new cases* for 54 countries:
• Turkey still looking bad
• Cases in India rise sharply ⚠️
• Iran & Sweden had plateaued, but rising again
• Japan battling its first real outbreak
this is my favorite thing on the internet
Breaking: 6.6 million Americans filed for unemployment last week - the highest number of new unemployment claims in US history.
Na twitteru se dnes objevila fotografie z videokonference, kde nemám roušku. Nebudu se vymlouvat, byla to chyba, pravidla platí pro každého. Odeslal jsem 10 tisíc korun jako dar FN Motol.